Saturday, September 20, 2014

Latch...........

So do any of you have a feel good song?  One that no matter what is going on,  you stop to sing to it?  Well I do, and have had many in my lifetime,  but here recently,  it's the song Latch by the group Disclosure. I first heard this song last year while watching one of my favorite shows,  So You Think You Can Dance. It was being played during the round where they had to dance for their lives,  and then it was played during one of the live performances. I instantly loved the beat when I heard it the first time, and was glad that they played it during one of the competition dances so that I could make a note of who sang it.

Well I have a video for you just in case you want to check it out. Tell me what you think, and also tell me your "feel good song" if you have one.


No comments:

Post a Comment