Sunday, September 14, 2014

Ok, so here I am, ready to write, and my mind just went blank!!!!! O_o.

Hellllllloooooooo everyone!!! Good morning, good morning, good morning!!!   It is a beautiful day to be up and at em'.  (:

 A mother's job is never done right?  Right.  So I ask my son, who's 15, to do dishes.  Why did it take him much longer than it should have to get the dishes done?  I do not remember being a kid and it taking so long to get dishes or anything for that matter done.  Maybe it had to do with I am the oldest, and I got the job done because it was dependent upon me to keep the show going,  keep my younger brother and sister in check, and be a provider so to speak until our mom got home from work.  Plus, I knew that if my mom needed to cook, I needed to get the dishes out of the sink.

This orange juice that I am drinking is good.  Funny thing is, I never was into orange juice until I became pregnant.  Another thing that I was never into were beans before this pregnancy; And I am talking black beans.  I had a craving for some beans a few weeks back, and I went to Willy's to satisfy that craving.  Something I would NEVER have been done prior to this pregnancy.

So any-who, while I plan to just relax today, I feel the need to do something.  Like lay back down after I write this, wake up, and perhaps look online to see if there is anything that I need to buy.  I am a serious online shopper, and I love the fact that some stores offer same day pickup in case I need something right away.

I am a makeup artist on the side, and I am constantly looking at new eye-shadows to purchase. As if I need anymore.  I have at least two of the same colors, but in my eyes, they all go on a little differently each time I put them on.  (smile)

On last Friday, I went to go and see the movie, No Good DeedFAIL in my opinion,  and this is why I hardly ever go to the movies to watch them.  The previews were much better than the movie itself, AND it was rather short.  The run time seemed only an hr and fifteen minutes/twenty minutes max.  I could have seriously waited on No Good Deed to come on cable next January or February.  A great main starring actress and actor means nothing if the movie itself is not that good.

 Here is the trailer.........

No comments:

Post a Comment