Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Well lookie lookie......... Guess who's up at 4:25 a.m, but needs 2 be asleep?????

Yes,  this mother right here. Being pregnant this time around has made me think about if I had these bathroom breaks when I was pregnant with my son alllllllllll those years ago. I surely don't remember getting up so much. It's like,  you know,  these babies don't care that you have to get up to go to work in two and a half hours, or the fact that my son, who is in the Raiders division of JrROTC, is team Captain,  and gets up at five a.m to get to school by 6:30 to start training, and though he has his own alarm clock,  he wakes me up at 6:15 a.m to take him to school. No,  this baby just wakes me up I guess because he's tired of laying on my full bladder.  Lolololol.

So we have made it to six months pregnant as of yesterday. Yayyyyyyy! We are well on our way. Only four more months to go now,  but who's counting?  O_o



 Well this mother will try to get some rest now. Wish me luck in all of this broken sleep pattern that has been developed over the past three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment