Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday is motherly duty day..............

But, it is a bit more motherly than the rest of the week for me.  Sunday entails the day in my household to wash clothes, go to the grocery store,  finish any schoolwork left undone , and perhaps cook a nice Sunday dinner.  I have to admit though that since I have been pregnant, Sunday meals do not require me slaving over the stove, or being in the kitchen a long time.  I do easy meals because I do not want to stand for long periods of time in the kitchen.

Going to the grocery store is another feat for me because it tends to take up much more time than I like.  Then when I get inside, I tend to spend more money than I expected, which I do not like doing, but I thank God that there is money there to do just that because there have been times before when that was not an option. 

Most of the time my schoolwork is done by Saturday, and Sunday can be used as a relax day away from schoolwork, but if I need to utilize Sunday for such things, I will.  

Now can anyone else relate to not liking to go to the grocery store?

Also, I will be six and a half months tomorrow.  Yay, we are moving right along.



No comments:

Post a Comment